Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Endless story


This morning, D. called me. I was so surprised coz it was a long time since the last time she had contacted with me. I sent her an email one month after I moved to KA and also included the cellphone number. It seems that she's satisfied with her life at the moment and already want to settle down. " Settle down" - those words once time were so strange to D. - a restless person. Time flies quickly. People and their perspectives have changed over time. It's something normal and natural but maybe I'm still used to the person I had known before. Each time when I think of her, the first thought is linked to Samantha in Sex and The City. Go wild! go mad! Go crazy! We arrange an appointment in Hanoi but it's tough to see her because her job at the moment requires her to move a lot - each city every week. Maybe that's the reason why she feels exhausted or maybe at one certain time, people simply lose their passion.

The weather was freaking hot this afternoon and i felt like a fish out of the water and waiting to die. The sudden shower came at the right time when i was sitting at the library and studying for exams. When I went out of the library, there are a lot of rain puddles. I could see the bright and clear sky, the fresh and clean trees from their reflection on the water surface. The scene was stunning, especially at the sunset. But whatever i saw, no matter how beautiful they are, they were just the reflection. Just the reflection.

Options are endless but sometimes directions are lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment